Preparing your statutory accounts for audit is an additional pressure on company time and resource - but we can help.
We all know that increasing regulation is placing considerable strains on available resources. The flood of new Accounting Standards and the implementation of IFRS demand up to date technical knowledge, while at the same time the introduction of the APB’s Ethical Standards means that you may no longer be able to turn to your auditor to help.
In our experience this labour intensive task can prove to be a considerable burden on in-house teams. However we offer a cost effective solution.
We have extensive experience of supporting listed and private clients with numerous subsidiary companies in the production of statutory accounts:
- Project-managing the production process
- Identifying information required for disclosures
- Delivering high-quality accounts to agreed deadlines
- Processing adjustments and changes promptly and effectively
- Liaising with existing Big 4 auditors and tax advisors to ensure a seamless approach
Please contact Gerry Collins if you would like to discuss our Accounts Preparation services further.