How Ecovis Wingrave Yeats advisory services can give your growing business a helping hand
- You must know where you are going and what your business will look like in 3 to 5 years’ time. Every problem that you will encounter along the way has already been faced by someone else. Do you really want to try to solve it yourself or would you rather have the answer? We’ll show you how to avoid losing time in getting where you need to be. Need a Business Plan? We won’t write it for you but we will help you to prepare an impressive, comprehensive report that your bank or your investors will like to read
- We’ll help you create a strong management team and help you understand how to bind them in over the longer term. We’ll work with you to make the transition from the creator of a new business idea into someone who can run a profitable, sustainable, scalable enterprise. Read more….
- Good financial reporting systems are a pre-requisite to success. We’ll work with you to ensure your accounting function delivers what you need whether it is an on-line cloud-based intelligent system read more….. a more sophisticated reporting system shaped precisely to your business and your needs as its manager or the installation of the final stage accounting system such as SAP summary of all the key drivers (“KPI’s”) of your business on one piece of paper within 10 days of each month end. read more….
- If your business has fallen into a seemingly impossible situation through no fault of your own, we’ll help you find a way out of it.
- Thinking of selling your business? We will try to persuade you not to read more….. and if that doesn’t work we will take you through the entire process, whether that means finding the right Corporate Finance adviser providing independent, sane advice during a hectic and stressful time with your advisers where it seems that all they want to do is make you say yes to ram the deal home.
- We’ll help you avoid the mistake of equating your own personal financial well-being with that of your business. read more….
Every business needs a little help now and again – especially when it comes to the financial side of things. That’s why we’re always on hand to share our expertise with you and your people. If you’d like to discover how Ecovis Wingrave Yeats advisory services can give your growing business a helping hand, maximising your profitability and creating wealth for you and your family, here are just a few of the Added Value services we can provide:
Getting a Business off the ground
We’ll help you with your business plan, cash-flow forecasts and budgets, so you can keep on top of your business as it gets off the ground – and we’ll give you all the information you need – KPIs, management accounts and revised forecasts – as it grows.
Whenever you need a Business Plan we will prepare an impressive, comprehensive report that ‘ticks all the boxes’ as far as banks and other sources of finance are concerned, including marketing, finance, staffing, cashflow forecast and profit forecast.
Buying or selling a business?
Whether you’re arranging a management buy-out, a management buy-in, fundraising or anything else to do with corporate finance, we have immediate access to Corporate Finance specialists who provide you with proactive advice and “hands on” support.
If you’d like to speak to us about our business advice and consultancy services in London, please contact Christopher Jenkins
Christopher co-founded Ecovis Wingrave Yeats in 1983. He heads up the Media team at EWY and his specialty is strategic advice to Owner-Managed Businesses, how to manage growth and how change affects financial reporting systems and controls, people management, profitability and cash flow.
After qualifying with PwC in 1979, Christopher became a founder member of the firm’s small business unit and then spent two years in their Paris office working in audit and investigations. He left to work for the Vestey Family, where he was responsible for a portfolio of small trading companies. He then joined a wholesale international bookseller as managing director where he managed 40 people and a turnover of £10m.
Christopher has been a non executive director of Think London and Financial Director of Soho House, Babington. He writes extensively for the business press and has been a regular contributor to Real Business and Growing Business magazines. He is (still) an oarsman, having rowed in the British Eight in the Junior World Championships in Italy in 1979. Nowadays gardening takes precedence but he is still Captain of Rowing at the Chelsea Arts Club.
He has been voted ‘Best Business Advisor of the Year’ by the CBI in their awards for Growing Businesses.
“Christopher’s business strategy advice has consistently been exceptional. He is thoughtful, practical and deliberate. From advising on my company’s shareholder negotiations through to developing a mutually agreeable incentive structure between myself as the founder and my seed investors, Christopher’s advice has always been rooted in a profound understanding of human nature and resulting motivations. One of the best in the business.”
Gregor SokalskiDirector, Terra Renewables Limited
“Christopher is one of those rare people in accountancy. He is, not surprisingly, immensely knowledgeable but perhaps his greatest gift is an innate understanding of all aspects of the media world and being able to put this across in a user friendly way. I know of no other Accountant whom I would rather recommend to my clients & friends.”
Chris StillChairman at Advertising M&A Ltd