We look after the finance recording, leaving you free to do what you do best.
The Accounting Services department manages the finance needs of a wide range of clients, from foreign and domestic start ups, medium and large sized companies to sole traders and partnerships. This gives us the skills and understanding to deal with the finance functions of businesses at varying stages in their development.
Our Accounting Services team allow you to outsource your finance, accounting and associated administrative burden so you can concentrate on other areas of your business. We offer a flexible and closely managed service with a level of involvement that can be tailored to your specific requirements so it is most beneficial to you.
How we can help you
Accounting Services provides a single point of contact for a range of services:
- General accounting - Processing of accounting information & preparation of management and/or statutory accounts
- Taxes - VAT returns, payroll taxes and corporation tax
- Payroll - Monthly payroll reports and payslips
- Accounts payable and receivable - Regular aged debtor and creditor reporting
- Fixed assets register - Maintenance of a fixed asset register
- P11D services - Annual business expenses declaration
- Treasury services - Dedicated individual to manage payments, receipts and all bank transactions
For more information please contact Gerry Collins.